COACH INC. PROCUREMENT ANNOUNCEMENT
Coach, Inc. is proud to announce the completion of its acquisition of Kate Spade & Co.
Please find the full announcement from the SVP of Coach, Inc. Global Procurement here: KATE-COH Partner Closing Letter GP
GLOBAL PROCUREMENT AT COACH, INC.
All suppliers of Coach, Inc. are governed by the Global Procurement policies, which regulates all purchasing activity at Coach.
- • Contracts are required for all purchases with an anticipated annual spend above $50,000.
- • Purchase Orders are required for all purchases as systems become available for each of our brands and will be governed using Coach’s standard terms and conditions.
- • Payment terms are 60 days for all new contracts and POs.
- • Ariba technology will be used to support an array of Procurement activities, including distributing and managing RFPs, and processing POs and invoices.
- • Suppliers may be asked to set up an account on the Ariba Network, if one does not yet exist.
For questions pertaining to your contract or future business with Coach, please contact GlobalProcurement@coach.com.
For questions related to transacting with Coach via the Ariba system, please contact SupplierEnablement@coach.com.
PURCHASE ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
SUPPLIER CODE OF CONDUCT
Coach, Inc. has enacted the following Supplier Code of Conduct. Coach, Inc. expects all companies from whom it procures products and services to be bound by this Supplier Code of Conduct. Please note that this code supersedes the Company’s supplier selection guidelines.
The Anti-Corruption Policy describes our commitment to integrity and explains the specific requirements and prohibitions applicable to our operations under anti-corruption laws, including, but not limited to, the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, as amended (“FCPA”).
ETHICS POINT HOTLINE
Coach, Inc. has established this website, maintained by EthicsPoint (an independent reporting service), to provide the company and its subsidiaries with a forum to hear your concerns or reports of misconduct. Through this site, employees, business partners and members of the general public may report their concerns confidentially and, if desired, anonymously.